CHERRY BEACH RANCH VACATION RENTAL POLICIES
- Rental prices are subject to change without notification.
- Check-in time is 5pm Eastern Time. Check-out time is PROMPTLY at 11am Eastern Time.
- There is a 3 night, 4 day minimum on the Cherry Beach Ranch during Peak Season (Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day Weekend) and a 2 night, 3 day minimum off season (Labor Day weekend through Memorial Day Weekend), except for holiday weekends, where the minimum is 4 nights (see reservation page for more information). Holiday weekends may have different pricing.
- A 50% deposit is required on all rentals, the balance due prior to check-in.
- There is a $50 service charge on all cancellations. Your deposit will be returned if cancelation is made at least 3 weeks prior to arrival AND the Ranch can be rebooked for the total length of your original stay. For example, if only half of the time can be rebooked only half of your deposit will be returned. Reservations cancelled less that 3 weeks prior to arrival will result in forfeiture of entire advance deposit unless the Ranch can be rebooked the for the total time of the original stay.
- All deposits are due when the Ranch is booked.
- NO SMOKING inside the home. A $750 cleaning fee will be charged for violations (charged to your credit card).
- No open flames are allowed inside the home.
- All major credit cards are accepted. We do not accept cash or checks. Card holder must be in residence at time of check in and check out.
- There will be NO noise in the yard after 11pm Eastern Standard Time.
- The cost of any damage or theft to Cherry Beach Ranch and/or property will be reflected on your bill (charged to your credit card).
- You will not hold Cherry Beach Ranch or it’s owners responsible for any claim loss, expense or damage to any person or property in or upon the premises or any area allocated to be used.
- The home must be returned in the same condition upon check-in.
- Occupancy is limited to eight (8) persons in the house. A charge of $100 per day per additional person will be charged to your credit card for the entire length of your stay.
- No pets are allowed at Cherry Beach Ranch – no exceptions.
- We reserve the right to evict, without refund, if any or all policies are not adhered to.
We hope you enjoyed your stay at Cherry Beach Ranch! Before you checkout, please review the list below. Please leave the house in the condition it was at check in. Please make sure to adhere to the following rules before you leave. Thank you for staying with us, we hope to see you again.
- Leave any used towels in the laundry room.
- Leave any beds slept in unmade so that our cleaning staff is aware of what needs to be changed.
- All dishware must be clean and put back where you found it.
- Make sure the grill is off and left in a condition that allows use by the next guests. A charge of $25 will be assessed if the grill is left on and in result the propane tank is left empty.
- Dispose of all trash in the receptacles located on the property.
- Make sure all lights and ceiling fans are turned off.
- Secure all windows and doors upon your exit.
- You may leave the windows open in the 3 season room.
If all the above procedures are not followed, a $250 maintenance fee will be charged to your credit card.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Cherry Beach Ranch
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Cherry Beach Ranch may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site We may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licencors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.